The SSC Program aims to provide assistance and support to SWIS Programs across Saskatchewan. Central to the SWIS objective is the involvement of key stakeholders such as the local Board of Education and SWIS service providers in creating community awareness, training and information sharing and capacity building for newcomer families and immigrant students.
- To provide service providers with the services required to support the SWIS Program
- To support partnership involvement in the SWIS Program
- To build capacity within SWIS service providers thereby increasing the ability to provide appropriate and timely services to clients
- To increase community awareness and involvement in the integration process
- To facilitate capacity building and information sharing amongst SWIS service providers in the province
- To communicate timely SWIS information The SSC Program aims to provide assistance and support to SWIS Programs across SK.